December 17, 2008

Feel It All

You guys remember my award show, The Goodies, right? Where I give candy-themed awards in various categories based on how people, events, and media have affected my life in the previous year?

Well, Jenn from Sunflower Management, the physical embodiment of my accursed apartment landlord-conglomerate, clinched the nomination for the Bit-O-Honey (most diabolical influence) award yesterday with "pipes in downstairs frozen, no hot water in Zach's apartment."

Add this to her previous hits "Zach and Brad live in a state park and get snowed on while no one cleans our apartment like they said they had to," "oops, forgot you were signing your lease today, see you never," and "no heat for two days in your apartment on the coldest days Colorado has seen in a hundred years," and I'm pretty sure she's got this one in the bag.

No comments: